Sunday, January 30, 2011

Breastfeeding Husband Adult Men Collection Movies

Swatches Mineral Blush of alverde

yesterday as I stood in front of the new alverde counter, I was overall disappointed. Only the mineral eye shadow "forecast" and the mineral Rouges have my "real" still interested. Of the Rouges were testers from the eye shadow, unfortunately not. I'm so happy I painted the back of the hand and then made out on the street, a daylight photo. :-) For comparison, I've applied the Flamingo next to it, because I have to know and wanted to see if the cherry is like him.



Links: 07 Flamingo
center: 02 Cherry
law: 01 Antique Rose


suspected, the Antique Rose for me is way too warm. The Cherry likes me already, but I'm still not sure if I really want to have a loose Rouge. I prefer generally pressed products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment