Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fathers Day Coffee Mugs

Review Yves Rocher waterproof eyeliner Green

EUR 4.95 at yves-rocher.de or in the store

This type of automatic eyeliner is new in the range of Yves Rocher, and in many colors (including quite unusual, such as orange and light turquoise). In the Store, I was able to test 2 colors, the green, I then ordered online.

followed Unfortunately it for now, the disillusionment. While the tested colors in the store both soft and were also ultra-wide in a "swipe" the green liner is a bit harder and not as opaque as his colleagues had a different color suggest.

I like the color on to me, even if it is to me not as good as I had to find unfortunately. Something darker it would be, but need to ensure the liner can not even nu: D

It can be on the water line , Apply for it, he is creamy enough. But you have to give an attractive coverage a few times now and mr yew, which can be for those with sensitive eyes too much. For me, threw okay, my eyes have not been watering.

I once tried to "swatches" to make the naked eye, looks little weird from ;-)

hard water I would not sign - it rubs off on, when working with finger to rub the eyes. Also holds the color is not as long on the water line as the Kajal of p2 (my favorite!), The EUR is 1.75 much cheaper. With about 4 hours Color intensity on the water line can be expected when Yves Rocher liners do now. I would recommend the green not easy, unless, like the color very well. Otherwise, I would always look at p2, whether it is because what you're looking for. For almost 5 EUR simply not enough power, because he told me personally is too tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment