Thursday, March 3, 2011

Uranusinformation In Hindi

Manhattan Lidschattenduo Smokey Grape "

Manhattan

me this duo has provided free of charge, many Thanks

The duo is part of "London Calling" LE, the tren I still everywhere filled quite well (and refilled). Although my review comes a little late, hopefully not too late ;-)

Some other bloggers have indeed reported on the LE, criticized especially the eye shadow and the color combination. I must admit, is a look only the two colors a little "flat", but the colors look quite good together. Useless I do not find the colors.

The Pink is very pink, magenta, and loses out in terms of color like the iris effect. Dab is therefore mandatory, if you want it bright. But that gets you through, the opacity is good in itself, only the texture a bit too powdery to pass the aperture. Positive note: the eyeshadows are quite soft and can be applied quite well. The Pinkton is minimally stained, but everything in the frame. The gray tone is pretty standard, but also handle well. Like me, a whole lot better than the duo from the Christmas-LE.

The finish of the frosted eye shadow is light, not dull, as one might initially think. I have a quick AMU with the duo made up, plus I have a little darkened with a matte black eyeshadow.

only for first impressions, overall I could have been even better with the blind, the gray pink, bring out the black better ... I said, only when the first impression on the eyelid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment