Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bubble Under Left Rib

packet time

Again I have bought from a very loving beauty from my favorite forum a few things.
was also so kind to me as a little goodie settled Urban Decay 24 / 7 liner in gold, of course, something I am really happy.
was also another sample from the all natural face in Cocoa Blush. The Blush I tested today and pictures so that I will soon invite high. I bought

I:
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Adamant
When looking at the Kajal something warms it easy to apply, otherwise it is a bit hard, the advantage of this is that it can be applied as precisely.
Illamasqua Yearn Yearn
eyeshadow is a dark green and the eye shadow is faint. The paint can be applied again great and the ink transfer is great. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Vert

The luster of Vert is super nice and he can also apply very well. The Swatch other hand, is relatively easy, as I have aufgtragen the eye shadow with your fingers and did not use a brush.



Illamasqua medium-liners in Adamant, Urban Decay 24 / 7 liner in Eldorado, the all natural Face Blush in Cocoa, Urban Decay Vert e / s, Illamasqua Yearn e / s

0 comments:

Post a Comment