Monday, February 28, 2011

Physics Toys Homemade

Lait de Gommage of Biotherm

Source: Biotherm


now I'm in the shops marched past always been very successful in the products of Biotherm. So cute I think of optics, to me they were simply too expensive. When I bought the other day at Douglas theBalm eye shadow, I got a couple of rehearsals, including a sachet of body scrubs "Lait de Gommage" (so to speak: "Milk for scrubbing "...).

This morning I hopped so very eagerly with the Pröbchen into the shower and was first very surprised by the consistency of the product. The fact has ever nothing to do with milk, my Assioziation is rather thick, tough Toothpaste with a little peeling particles and gaaaaanz much lemon.

The thick mush can spread surprisingly well. I would not really thinking when I squeezed from the sachet to the palm. The lemon fragrance is very intense and for me too much. But the peeling effect is very good. The exfoliating scrub particles well without irritating the skin too much and hurt. Rinse the paste can be again easily.

Overall a nice product, but certainly not nice enough to let me lie down for a 200ml tube 26 euros if I like good products at the drugstore for a fraction of the Price can get.

My opinion: A good scrub, but far too overpriced. Who has more than 26 euros: See file. Who does not: necessarily dm or Budni go and buy a cheap alternative!

Content: 200ml
Price: € 26,00

0 comments:

Post a Comment