Sunday, February 20, 2011

Asymmetrical Face Sleep Side

verbena soap from alverde

After several years I have actually bought me the other day but once again a machine-made soap. So far I could not lure the soaps of alverde, but I love the citrus scent of verbena, I've bought a soap from the soap alverde new generation.



I like the look of the soap it a lot. Beautifully simple, brightly colored and not in a handy format.





Who
Verbena / Verbena does not know: it smells lemony fresh, but slightly more discreet than Zitusfrüchte. It smells pleasant, but does not slaying of lemon. I personally love this fragrance, while I clean lemon scent is not so great find.

When you first use this soap ever made a good impression when I first took in hand. The soap bar is narrower than expected, it is therefore very good in the hand. Foaming they can be very easy. Before long, I had created a fine-bubbled white foam, which is already quite good in the direction as I like soap foam.

I'm used to shower with my selbstgesiedeten soap and wash my hair with them too. I have therefore also the Verbena Shower endurance test this morning and showered with her. Again, it was a good foam, which could be well distributed and wrapped myself in a wonderful light lemony fragrance-cloud. The last test was then to use the soap with a Duschpuschel. Thus there was the ass when, creamy lather. Great.

After the shower I have to test as waived einzucremen me, because I wanted to know how caring, and dehydration, the new soap. Amazingly, this has to be completely proved easily. Even if the soap is no care bomb, she has my rather dry skin does not over dry. Even on the shins I'm well along without extra creams.

All in all I like the soap. It smells very nice for my nose, makes a great foam but might still moisturizing. What I, however, very up bile is the fact that this certified as a natural cosmetic product does not contain a single Inhaltststoff organic produce. I see no justification for the price increase of about 30 cents the previous generation soap.

I'm gonna go in even the gas-Lemon Pistachio soap (or a taste test). For me, only here and there but the smell crucial to the purchase, because the same quality 08/15-Seifen it m. M. to abound in the drugstore, even if the do not call themselves perhaps natural cosmetics.

from me there is still a buy rating because of the great scent and not drying effect.

Price: around € 0.99
Content: 100g
vegan




0 comments:

Post a Comment