Friday, February 25, 2011

Does Cigna Cover Gold Crowns

Always new models


Thank you for your birthday wishes!

The beauty of it, slippers can be manufactured according to individual needs, that one can always make new models or combinations of colors. Also coming this way from time to time a different color on the leather order list, such as this chocolate brown. It is a slightly lighter shade than my brown and a beautifully soft leather.

Here is my first pair of the leather as desired with rose-pink snail and I have spiced up by a ribbon.


Then again a couple of turtles, of this kind have not yet come (here I used the other brown - for comparison only)


announced, no other model in large (Gr . 41 approximately).

And finally frogs in dark blue, I had previously only been brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment