Friday, February 11, 2011

What Do You Write In A Hens Night Card

swatches Flora Lista LE Catrice

Budni today the flora Lista LE Catrice had there. Up to a Blush also complete:



for individual photos lacked the time and desire. Quite honestly, I've never been so disappointed by Catrice as of this LE. True colors once again agree almost nothing with the promo images, glitter lip glosses seem to be pure, the matte eye shadow and blush are poorly pigmented.

I made just a few swatches'm on the road out to take a picture in daylight and as you see ... You can see almost anything ...


Top left and center: Blush. Top right: lipstick. Bottom row (to anticipate more to see than): eye shadow (the green, I forget ...).

Both blush sounds to me far too orange. At the Swatch they were far too dusty and I kept it unfortunately did not have. The matte eye shadows are smooth in my opinion a waste of money. All in all a very disappointing LE, I think. I have not found a part that could have convinced me halfway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment