Sunday, February 13, 2011

Full Online P90x Plyometrics Workout

Blue-double-lined look tutorial

again I have prepared a tutorial for you, this time quite a few pictures are here and it is again a blue AMU, I hope you enjoy it.

First I applied a primer, I use Urban Decay Primer Potion always, for me this is the best primer.

The bright blue color is cool silk of Alva, I have applied it to the Mac 213er brush up to half of the lid.

The other half of the lid I have painted a darker shade of blue and at the lower lash line I have drawn with the Mac 242er fine line with the Mac Prussian e / s.


did with the Mac 224er brush I also applied some of Prussian in the crease and faced.


To intensify the AMU I applied a bit of Mac contrast to the leading edge of Camus, and also blinded.

Now I have even applied the Feline Kohl Kajal of Mac, I use the eyeliner favorite because he is black, very intense.

Now I have made up the first part of the liner, this is the Illamasqua Cake Eyeliner in Danger, the very outside, I have applied some of the Alverde Kathy gel eyeliner.


Last but not least I have applied the crown feather light lashes. The photos were taken outside in a better light, hence the difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment