Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Mexican Worry Dolls

Black Cherry Vanilla essence of Zotter

A few years ago I saw Zotter the first time in a small organic shop in the Naschmarkt. At that time I found them still too expensive and too many varieties to experiment for me. When I received it here in Hamburg in an organic shop shopped, I have not yet known, had They also Zotter display with beautiful but not to non-conventional varieties. So this time allowed a plaque and I went for the black cherry vanilla.


So far I have not made too good experiences with organic chocolate. While I was in other areas of the food industry, bio partly just find it much better than conventional, I find organic chocolate usually much worse. You get the melting m. M. to simply not correct. My favorite chocolate is and remains Lindt, here comes counterclaims no Zotter, although they come quite close.

The Black Cherry Vanilla is a fine dark chocolate with at least 60% cocoa in the chocolate.


on a vanilla-almond nougat layer is a layer of fruit puree of black cherries. The almond layer is simply delicious. The fruit puree tastes very strongly of cherries. The mixture of the two films I find very successful, as nothing really bothers me this time. But beware: the cherries contain neat cherry brandy. For me, the share of 2% alcohol is almost too much, but who may, for example, Mon Cherie, this chocolate is love.

All in all this has me Chocolate pleasantly surprised. Organic chocolate tastes so but ... Perhaps you will benefit here is that the filling of the chocolate is important, not the envelope of dark chocolate. Too bad I found only that the panel is so small, the 70g are rendered relatively quickly. Who likes chocolate

unusual and perhaps like to buy organic, which should see have Zotter chocolate once, even if the price of just under 3 € per board is very savory.


Content: 70g
Price: € 2,90
Organic and Fair Trade Handmade



Black Cherry Vanilla
Ingredients:
raw cane sugar, almonds, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, fructose-glucose syrup, dried cherries (7%), whole milk powder, cherry brandy (2%), sweet whey powder, whole cane sugar, vanilla pods (0.3%), salt, emulsifier: soy lecithin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment