Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nordstrom Cashmere Slipper For Women

Painted p2 + comparison new forever

The new forever was initially the only paint that I bought for EUR 1.55 from the range - the color had it done to me.

The paint is it to apply cleanly - the creamy consistency and good coverage of p2 is still there, thank God. A layer has sufficient funds. Funny, I find that old names were recycled: the old forever was one of my favorite nudes - and has absolutely nothing to do with this version. New names would have been good!

I'm really got along with the new brush. This is slightly wider than the old brush. Here's a quick comparison:

vs. new forever. old forever

easily adapted design of the bottles

above the narrow, old brushes for longer, shorter and broader below the new brush.

I like the broad brush, but girls with very small nails will probably find it difficult, as well as OPI and Esprit, also hold at the wide brush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment