Sunday, February 20, 2011

What It Means When You Have Swallen Ankles

Review p2 Gloss Mascara Mania

Also, I have received from the new p2 Gloss Mania products sent for testing. I have my review a little held back. For one, because a lot of reviews came to the products, and also because I have quite a few things in the "hold" had ;-)

dm available for EUR 3.25

A glossy black mascara, which will make the lashes look like painted - wow! Generally, great idea, I thought it would be so super: dark smoky-gray smoky eyes and then paint them glossy black lashes - wow! When I saw that there is a Gummibürstchen, I was already disillusioned - I hardly know of an Gummibürstchen, that gives me the result, as I like it. A second layer of ink with a different mascara did not even qualify because of the effect Glos.

Looking at the brush was clear to me: here I am certainly a bomb separation, but no kick, volume. I was also irritated by the slight threads that drew the ink when removing the brush. Unfortunately, showed up for me, as with any other bloggers also this really ugly picture:

I am incredibly irritated. The mascara has to be run through a test before they reached the dm markets. How can such a product have managed to be waved through? I have with other bloggers not seen a convincing result. For me, the mascara is unacceptable, unfortunately, a bad product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment