Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brazillian Waxing In Bangalore

new to dm - debby Urban Style LE

was the case among all the other dm recently LE-in displays the display of a mark I was hitherto completely unknown: debby.















Lipgloss € 4.95
Glitter Eyeliner € 4.45 € 6.95

Mascara eyeshadow nail polish
€ 6.45 € 3.95


I have only just dipped their fingers in the I / S test and was pleasantly surprised. All four colors I found pigmented surprisingly good, although very brightly. Because of the shinies I then dispensed on a purchase, even though I liked the colors well. For the remaining products was no need for me, so I left without buying the dm-debby again. If you are the next time dm, you look around to see this display. Based on the eyeshadow, I would say that this brand could be a real asset to the make-up range of dm, where they would in the permanent range.

0 comments:

Post a Comment