Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cruising In Toronto Gay

Balea Lip Balm Aloe Vera Review

I've taken Balea lip balm aloe vera and is now tested, so I can write a review to it.

The lip balm is in a blue tube and can be as easy to take and apply the road.

For those of you who are interested in the ingredients, I have it here again:


I made sure that no silicone oil is contained in the lip balm, because it is the lips more dry than care for them .

Through the beveled applicator and the small opening in the lip balm can be applied cleanly.

It is a white cream that uses too much when the lips can look white, so be careful and you should apply the lip balm just thin. The lip balm is odorless.


care:
I found the care very pleasant and the feeling on the lips was also very good. It worked for me for some time kept his lips soft and was not recovered after a short time.
For the price I can lip balm really . Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment