Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recording Workstation

ck Calvin Klein tinted moisturizer Review

I would now like to introduce the infinite protection tinted moisturizer from ck Calvin Klein. It is equipped with SPF 15, what grade in the summer is beneficial and contains 29.6 ml

I have the 401 color and spice in this shade is perfect Mac NC 15 as it then a light-brown complexion, gives without looking too unnatural.

The packaging is plain black and the opening of the tube is quite small, which is an advantage, since one can thus see even very small amounts. The Tube reminds me of the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturzer.
If the tube but appears blank, you should cut it even further, there's a lot of content to the tube in most cases.

left is the tinted moisturizer. I have it applied to the inside of my forearm.


Below it is a bit rubbed, the consistency is creamy, with a foundation brush, it can to apply very well.

My skin is sensitive and I have combination skin and as a test I have not dusted the tinted moisturizer to see if my skin grease behind strong. After a few hours only my nose has shined light, but it was certainly in the frame and dusted the tinted moisturizer mat for as long as a foundation and matted.
My skin was not ausgetroknet and the result looked very natural. Especially is this tinted moisturizer and light enough for me.
For dry skin but needs a rich moisturizer to use underneath.

Conclusion:
Finally a light tinted moisturizer which naturally affects the skin and can not shine as much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment