Friday, February 11, 2011

The Blak Bible Hantai Episodese

Ballerina Eyelashes Cosmos Review

I could test a few lashes of KKCenterhk that finds its review of the other eyelash here.

These lashes are the brand Ballerina Cosmos (VM 420) and cost $ 13.20 on the homepage. I think the price is justified for 10 pairs of lashes, especially since Mac eyelashes cost here even for a pair of 13 euros.
They are made of synthetical hair.

The lashes are crossed and they can be shortened easily. I'm on the side on which they are a bit longer cut so they fit perfectly.
you see that the string attached to the eyelashes is not as thick and that they are rather soft.
features that make them stick is also good, but it is more difficult than with the other lashes I have getstet but with practice it succeeds pretty well.

have for these two AMUs I used the lashes, I can definitely recommend them because they look natural and yet expressive.

I will not praise the sky, so I have to say that absolute beginners lashes well with the difficulties Eyelashes will have. More
I can not criticize the lashes, however, because they really liked me and I love to use and I would also buy myself.


The shipping costs for KKCenterhk are as follows:

Registration Mail: U.S. $ 3.79 (Not including price)
Without Registration: U.S. $ 1.67 (Not including price)
Express Service: USD 24.37 (Not including price)

on the site can be paid with Paypal or credit card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment