Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why Does My Dog Have Mucus In His Poop

These caps simply go always!

Hence one for our daughter-beep!

I'm a little bit different, as described in the instructions, because somehow I like the overlock seam not to his face around. So I collapses these edges. And besides, I sew the seam allowances nor out to run, then the lining is better.


And finally she has sometimes lowered to attract the dress the other day. I know that fit the two parts not together, but outside you must wear a hat yet, just when you were only ill, no matter whether the sun is quite hot ;-) Except it was my only chance to photograph this hat, because they really did not want ...


Yes, and I have recently Romo times a sewn for me. Is not quite my cut, but when Cacheur it is suitable in any case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment