Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Supplement Stack

Stuff: New decoration

I had ordered all the news from the new line of Yves Rocher - 360 ° Length mascara, waterproof eyeliner in green (there are many colors to choose from) and the new 12 hour eyeliner in black. To this end I have the 3rd or 4. Time the subjects Effect Mascara bought my Number 1 in mascara. I've made a few quick photos, carrying pictures, reviews, etc. I submit to when I tested the stuff.

Wimperndefinierende Mascara 360

The brush is indeed made of rubber, but I could not resist - I wanted to test it. Design is to the effect of the subjects inspired, like it very much. Packaging complete proof, I am so far nothing has dried before I could consume. The ink seems creamy, not liquid. Similar to the fan effect. I'm looking forward to the first application! EUR 8.95

Eyeliner 12 h maintenance

The tip is very thin, relatively firm but still flexible front. I'm curious to see how I can handle it. I hope that even very thin eyeliner added to them, to see how my might. The black is extremely tired, a line extends with minimal pressure for full coverage. EUR 5.95

Waterproof Eyeliner

Again, I took the test on the opacity of the hand super - very opaque, easy schimmrig. I have made time swatches in the store by some of the eyeliner Kajals and 12 h hold. EUR 4,95

go over it once

Now begins the test! Also something interesting for you here? ;-) should

0 comments:

Post a Comment