Sunday, February 20, 2011

Same Birthday Comparability

Review alverde Anti Aging correction beads

NK, EUR 4.45 for 9 grams,

you are on everyone's lips, the beads of alverde. I also initially hoped they would have the much beloved soft-focus effect of the pearls of luxury Guerlain - but which is not so. The luster of pearls alverde is too strong, not subtle enough to be used for the entire face can. I use it as a classic highlighter.

safety first is the little amount appearing on - just the beads cover the ground, is not on the other. But at least it's 9 g , you will forever live on them.

The included tassel like it way better than that of mineral powder - I would use it more for the powder, as for the beads. For the application of the beads I use the little brush in the kabukiähnlichen p2 Snow Glam LE (with Ross in the standard range, it should give a very similar), in which the size fits just perfect. Some times orbit "and then apply to the desired locations.

The light golden shimmer makes me look very healthy, I was even asked about it! The person concerned has the same also bought the beads: D

If I'm in a hurry, I wear often following Make Up : mineral powder, blush, mascara + Liner, Highlighterperlen on cheekbones and under the brow, eye-catching lipstick (MAC Cyndi , Plumful, MNY pink lipstick), the highlighter under the brow, it can seem like a lot of voices, I think the effect is very great. I create such a MU min under 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment