Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Herpes Daignosis In Kerala

Alverde shopping

As it now finally the new Alverde counter here in DM is, I've bought a few new products. The Anti-Aging Duo High liters and I also have a review to follow.

What impressed me at the Swatch has baked much the Rouge Peach, the ink transfer is incredibly good and the color is very nice for the summer. In addition, the color is not too warm, so I can also use it as a summer type, the others Rouge tones are warm to me that is.

I wanted to test the mineral eye shadow for some time and now I finally do so. I've taken the legend and eggplant shades. The mineral pigment eye shadows are also very good and the colors sparkle and shine easily.
For the price of 3.75 € one can really say anything but I am curious if there will be a lot of the make-up fallout.

is here once everything Geswatcht: baked Rouge Peach, Mineral Eye Shadow Sage and Eggplant

0 comments:

Post a Comment