Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is Kaizen Creatine Any Good?

p2 Interesting News: Shadow

Also, new Pallets move at p2 to the standard range and the baked eyeshadow have been revised. It now receives each 2 colors, as with Maybelline in the standard range.

EUR 2.95

The look I find very sweet. Let's see how these two sides differ in color. The purple Duo I find quite appealing.

EUR 3.95

10 colors - 4 EUR, that sounds like a very good deal. I'm curious whether the At the end even close to 10 colors, or whether they will see something like that, you would have a 5 may be limited. Also I find interesting, how big are the pans in the end. The combinations of colors like to personally, I think they succeeded in the photo. As Oller Braunfan I will certainly take a closer look at this "Naked"-inspired palette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment