Sunday, February 6, 2011

Circuit Diagram Of Bread Toaster

Collected Works

here just because the child is ill, could I quite a while to post anything.

Before the illness I've sewed a Bertina again. This is finally a cut that suits me, so this is already my third.


came to sewing the last few days I barely, since I usually in the evening after an hour to the bedside and had not been there got away. During the day, also to think of sewing little, not because the little mouse wanted to be alone. Yesterday morning I was allowed

for 2.5 hours in the city and my husband has taken over the film at home. But of course that I went to my favorite fabric store LilliMax.

Yesterday evening the sick mouse again slept a little longer, I could combine two of the new my stash. And out came a Hannel again. This is the friend of my daughter.


And the unfinished Mutterpasshülle came at last to complete:




Yes, and before the disease, I sewed a whole pile of shoes (3x the "flowery" , 3x and 4x Pimpinella-tracked birds. But since you already know all the yes, I do not need the show ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment