Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Make Crepes Wuth Krusteaz

AMU

The people of you read regularly Grazia know the AMU shall perhaps it is from the current Grazia and I found it so much, I've decided it nachzuschminken me.


source Grazia

course it looks a little different for me because of the Light conditions but I think it has succeeded quite well. The lashes are aware of no liner was painted over because the AusgangsAMU even when it had been.


products
-Calvin Klein-tinted moisturizer
Artdeco Perfect Complexion Illuminator
-Lancome Blush
Mac tinted lipbalm in Feelin 'good
-UDPP
- Mac Bitter e / s
Mac patina e / s
-Alverde Chocolate Quad
Mac Cromagraphic Pencil
-Mac Vanilla e / s to hide
Mac Shroom e / s as a high liter
-Red Cherry 474 xs Eyelash
-Rival de Loop eyebrow pencil
-Alverde Volume Mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment