Monday, February 21, 2011

Can Public Buy Professionalhair Color

Volumenmascara comparison

Mabelline Jade Volum 'Express Mascara vs. Alverde Volume Mascara Star

2 Volumenmascaras - similar price - have a different result

The Mabelline Jade Mascara I bought at Ross, who ran as a 25% action and it cost about 3.50 €. I have just taken, I needed a Volumenmascara and I thought at that price you can not go wrong.


The brush is curved, thus suggesting that the mascara would be a lot of volume and momentum - it does not.
The lashes are very bonded and both volume and momentum are entirely absent.

addition, and this is not in mascaras, smeared it on the lashes.
I already have a short time, small black dots under the lower lashes, even though I have to dry the mascara.

The mascara you can stand safely on the shelf can be (this corresponds of course only my own opinion).

now second to the mascara. The Alverde mascara I have bought in the last Limited Edition with DM and the price was between 3-4 €.
It will also give volume and since I have not tested NK mascara, I have summarily bought.
The brush is curved and has in contrast to the other Mascara fine little rubber hairs that are to distribute the mascara evenly.
As she is still full, the brush is a little too often covered with mascara, then it is difficult to erziehlen a natural result, but I think it will quickly disappears.
The result of the mascara is good to keep the momentum and the lashes look natural and not sticky. They look slightly thickened but a sensational volume effect is eliminated.
for a mascara that price I think the results are satisfactory, especially the eyelashes are not as hard as the Mabelline mascara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment