Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Movies En Espano;

long-term test Mama Luck Body Butter by alverde


Two and a half weeks I had my lucky Mama Body Butter by alverde bought and promised you a long-term test. Well, the long-term test was significantly shorter than I had planned ...

I have endured two weeks, everything will I do not. I'm sooo tired ... the butter, but I was really looking forward. At first, I sure it was not really excited, but I was still really willing to give the butter a chance, but that's it now. I can now smell the scent anymore. The Floral-alcoholic is me in the meantime become quite unbearable. I do not even know if I would use up the butter on the feet ...

Unfortunately, the cream for my skin is not nearly comprehensive enough so that I am now returned to the body and macadamia butter churning of Balea. The skin feel like after the creams with me Churning other much better. At first I thought it was stopping feeling not too bad and the slight film that was left after the cream with mom lucky not unpleasant. Today, I regret to revise my opinion here: I want a cream that is absorbed easily and completely leaving only a well-maintained, velvety feeling. When Mama luck but I have the whole day only a slightly damp skin feel, much like when I searched for the sport is a semi-dried film of sweat on the skin. I think you know what I mean ...

I like the bottom line is anything more to the lucky Mom-butter, what is hot but not that they might not be nice to your place. So the rule is again the motto is: try it. From me there but this time definitely not a buy recommendation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment