Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Remove Spiker Gel

Back2Mac Lippies

I my eye shadow from Mac depottet and so had 12 empty jars, which I then brought to the Mac counter to pick up my two Lippies for it.

The first Lippie I have taken was previously clear, it had with the Russian Red Lippie I anschmachte quite long and can finally call my own.

It is an intense, dull red, that will hopefully be on the lips red as the Red Mac Lippi, who comes out with me more pink-red.


other Lippie When I was still undecided, I wanted a pink / purple nude Lippie. One I can wear every day well, but the color is still nice and Maccin has helped me to choose when (I can only repeat what ever a difference between Douglas and Maccin in which the store is).
She Plumful picked out which I then applied also and he is so great. Especially since it's my favorite finish is - Lustre - and he comes out haher beautiful shiny lips not dry out.
Plumful For me is the perfect everyday color when the times are to be colored lips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment