Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Basketball Warm Up Songs Clean 2010

p2 Interesting news: Mascara

have in the course of the conversion range p2 I discovered the following items on PinkMelon, which I find very interesting.

Lash Mascara Bomb

EUR 3.45

My favorite! I will definitely me Case for comparison with my beloved YR mascara buy, at first glance resemble the brushes! This is exactly my case.

Big Drama Mascara

EUR 3.25

Gummibürstchen - am I really cured of. Separation is usually done where super, but I miss swing, volume. Maybe for separation lover worth a look?

Zoom Art Mascara

EUR 3.25

Mh, frankly, I find it funny that p2 is such a mascara into the program. Perhaps you remember still the Givenchy and L'Oreal version (I mean, both came away generally rather not so good). The L'Oréal have version I tested and found to be unusable. want there to test the lovers of this mascara times the cheap version?

Three new mascara, not bad. In any case, I will try the Lash Mascara Bomb, which is exactly my prey schema. Packaging and design I find very appealing looks, the photographs in any case very high quality and good for this price class. What is of interest to you here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment