Monday, February 21, 2011

Dirtbike Birthday Plates

not shown

although I've actually got a whole lot. I'll just overflowing with the pictures.

the moment I have often times make great slippers. Here are a couple
in size 38/39 with grasshoppers and crown. Here I was very glad that this subject should be on large slippers, because otherwise I would have to fit ;-)

Then once frog king size. 38; here I have allowed myself to make a frog king and queen, and not eifach twice exactly the same motive. I hope this is ok for the recipient!


There are still 3 more great couples in the next days.

A flowery pair of lilac leather this time in Gr. 19


A pair of slippers with sports star on it. I like that very well!

And last but not least, for a backhoe twins


Then again I have sewn two caps, the gifts are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment