Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gas Fireplace And Gas Starter Fireplace

Review Yves Rocher Yves Rocher 360 ° Mascara

EUR 8.95 ml for 8, at yves-rocher.de or in the store, only in black

As written so often, I am not a big fan of Gummibürstchen, most but what ever - yes, think of the error! ;-) I'm just too curious, especially in terms of mascara. Yves Rocher because producing the best mascara for me, I was immediately very interested.

The Gummibürstchen is quite large with many small "Gumminöppeln. The ink is creamy, the brush is not sticky, but works well wetted with product.

When I noticed the order of my usual problem with Gummibürstchen: they easily poke the task, one must be more careful mascara as watering eyes like something if you with the brush to the upper water line or the like. encounters - one has to turn used to, but it is no longer a problem.

When applying I was surprised at so much volume - like the end result that very much. The lashes were separated, but are still pretty bulky.

Conclusion: The best mascara for me so far with the next Gummibürstchen Chanel Inimitable. The result is completely satisfactory for me, I can definitely recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment